Bioverse online Reference Library
• Vitamin and Mineral Requirements in Human Nutrition For those who want to know.
• Canadian Drugs and Natural Health Products The low down on information about drugs and natural health products, how to apply for or produce marihuana for medical purposes and report side effects related to health products from the Government of Canada.
• The National Library of Medicine (NLM), on the campus of NIH in Bethesda, Maryland, is the world's largest medical library. It collects materials in all major areas of health. It is literally a wealth of information.
• The Internet Health Library The UK's largest Alternative Medicine, Complementary Therapy and Natural Health Care Resource. In the Library, you will find all of our services are FREE! This includes access to Medical Research where we provide access to the medical databases where you can find out about ANYTHING that has been been published in medical journals all over the world.
• The NaturoDoc Library offers reliable articles on natural health remedies and lifestyle tips to help you feel better, recover from illness or injury, and even live longer.
• PubMed comprises more than 23 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
• The Vitamins & Nutrition Center is a leading authority on vitamins, minerals and whole-food nutrition. Explore the latest research, detailed profiles on every vitamin and mineral, what to look for in a multivitamin, and thousands of informative articles on how to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• The Health Bulletin Alternative health using food instead of drugs.
• HANS The Health Action Network - helping people be well . . . . naturally.
A special section on Breakthrough Research on Health & Nutrition. Requires reader to download the Acrobat Reader from Adobe.com.
Reads on Healthy Ageing
A special section on Nutrition and Ageing. Requires reader to download the Acrobat Reader from Adobe.com.